Blue mountains, sparkling rivers, lush green forests, adventure, history and enchantment await you in the Northeast Georgia Mountains.
If you are here, it's because you are looking for specific information about the Northeast Georgia Mountains. Take a look around and contact us for help finding what you need.
Roger Brooks: How to prioritize your marketing dollars
I thought I’d take a break from branding for a week or two and hit you with another sad fact: That 88% of destination marketing organizations spend more on printed materials than they do on the Internet? Is this you? If so, you have it backwards. In this new digital age, here is how your marketing dollars should be spent:
GEORGIA TOURISM DIVISION - NORTHEAST GEORGIA MOUNTAINS TOURISM UPDATE
1. Deal nominates new head for Economic Development
Upon board approval, Isakson chief of staff will succeed Cummiskey as commissioner - Gov. Nathan Deal today announced that he has nominated U.S. Sen. Johnny Isakson’s chief of staff, Chris Carr, to succeed Chris Cummiskey as the commissioner of the Georgia…Continue
This just in from our Regional Representative, Cheryl Smith...
1. New Director for the Georgia Visitor Information Centers
2. Covered Bridges and Vandalism
3. Georgia Tourism wins award
4. Surveys, Industry, Marketing & Travel Trends
5. Travel + Leisure's America's Favorite Towns Survey--SEEKING VOTES
6. You are invited to the…Continue